1. During "Peak" seasons, consider arriving at parks by 10:30AM as parks will close their gates if they reach near capacity.
2. Plan on using "Speed Passes" where available at Parks. Disney Parks provide speed passes at no charge at eligible rides. Universal charges extra for speed pass access.
3. If you are planning on returning to Disney in the near future, consider buying mulitple day passes to save on ticket costs. Multiple day passes normally do not expire (or you can pay a small charge to ensure they do not expire).
4. Bring sun-tan lotion and hats to protect yourself from sun and wind burns.
5. Pick up local coupon books from restaurants and gift shops. They can save you money.
6. If you are flying into Orlando, its more convenient to rent a car from a company with cars at the terminal building for pick-up and drop off purposes. Avoid rental companies that shuttle you to their lot which is very inconvenient.
7. Enjoy the Emerald Island Resort. There are a lot of recreational activities to enjoy.
FLIGHT & CAR RENTAL
DISNEY VACATION/PARK/ATTRACTION TRAVEL TIPS
SEARCH MAPS & WEATHER
IF YOU USE THIS TICKET LINK, ENTER THE CODE "JIESE123" TO SAVE 4% ON YOUR PURCHASE.